- Nikkei Gains and Yen Losses
- When 7 is Less than 4
- Updated Stock Market Index Charts
- How High and Long Is Gold Going Up
- Get to Work with the Yakezie Labor Day Carnival
- Profitability and Success Probability of Trend Trades
- Trading Paper Waste of Time
- Will Fluctuations in Foreign Exchange Affect a Company’s Share Price
- Is an Offshore Investment a Safe Option?
- Start Trend Trading with Options
What Returns on Your Investment Can You Expect with Trend Investing?
Trend Investing outperforms in general over the longer term a Buy and Hold Strategy of Index Funds, Mutual Funds and the Stock Market index itself.
When we say here "longer term", you have to think in terms of years, not days, weeks or months.
Read this article for good examples on typical Trend Investing returns.
Claim Your Free eBook:
"GROW YOUR SAVINGS &
AVOID THE DOWNTURNS"
and Get the Free Newsletter
that Helps You to Grow and
Protect Your Wealth