- At Stock Trend Investing We Believe
- Nikkei Gains and Yen Losses
- When 7 is Less than 4
- Updated Stock Market Index Charts
- How High and Long Is Gold Going Up
- Get to Work with the Yakezie Labor Day Carnival
- Profitability and Success Probability of Trend Trades
- Trading Paper Waste of Time
- Will Fluctuations in Foreign Exchange Affect a Company’s Share Price
- Is an Offshore Investment a Safe Option?
In our series on simple stock investing methods, we take a closer look at approaches that are brought to our attention by our readers and members. This time we look at the approach of owning high dividend stocks and combine them with writing Call Options on these same stocks.
Some investors aim to achieve an annual return of 10% to 15% by owning high dividend stocks while writing Call Options on these stocks. This is something that you can do as well. In this page we will explain how it works and what risks one should be aware of.
HS Dent and his team predict a major decline in the US stock markets for the near future. They base their analysis on trends and cycles in demographics. Watch their video here.
Investing means taking risks. High returns without risks are impossible. The potential higher return is the reward for taking the higher risk.
There are two different types of risk:
Claim Your Free eBook:
"GROW YOUR SAVINGS &
AVOID THE DOWNTURNS"
and Get the Free Newsletter
that Helps You to Grow and
Protect Your Wealth